Sunday, April 02, 2006

I am still here....

Just downloaded photos from camera.. this first photois Hugh just after we got back from Hospitial... just swollen at this stage.. did go blue! The other photos are from the wiggles....





























I can't believe how quickly time goes between posts.. and it is not like nothing is happening to tell you all about... so much is happening that I am finding it hard to sit down and write with a clear head.. I have still been reading everyone's posts but commenting not quite as much... so sorry and will promise to try harder....:)
Weight - weighed in at 64.2 another loss of 500 grams... Happy happy... food has been great but ever since I completed by 6 week challenge I have had a bit of a pedometer burn out and I haven't been wearing it. So I haven't walked as much, but I still aren't just sitting on my arse as much as I used to...
The wiggles last weekend in Melbourne was wonderful. The kids just loved it. They just sat spell bound for the first part of the show then got up and danced. We are very lucky to be able to take our kids to see such a show.. many kids never get to the big smoke. Took lots of photos for the kids also. They had a train ride into the city from my brothers.. then a tram ride from southern cross station... that was just as exciting for them!!
After the show we met my sister and her boy friend at the cafe in the middle of the Fitroy gardens for lunch - which was also great to catch up. Sally only moved to Melbourne this year and I am a bit funny about my little sister moving away.. big sook... I know.
It took the kids a few days to recover from the weekend and they where back into day care on Wednesday with the new care provider. I was initally a little worried when I pulled up at the kinder and saw her car... it had a sticker on the back "Back off... the bitch bites" I thought that kids might be coming back home again with me. But she is lovely and the kids had a wonderful day.
Thank you for your concern about Hugh's head.. pleased to report that although there is still a bump there... you can hardly tell! He has since fell numerous times and has grazed his head again... boys!
I swear that boy will become a water deviner (i think that is how it is spelt) have you heard of the people that walk around with a stick or a piece of wire and they locate underground water... I swear that Hugh can sniff out water for miles... comes back wet from where ever we go!
I have so much more to tell you all but will try and post again in the coming days. I have just finished reading Dan Brown's Deception Point - very good book. I think I have read them all and can't wait for the Da Vinvi Code to hit the big screen. It was a fantastic book... just hope the screen version is just as good for those who don't pick up a book!.
I had another of those 'cliche' WW moments the other day... at the park with the kids... I was climbing up the big slide to help Hugh and a slid down after him. There would be no way in hell my arse would have fit a few months ago!!
Anyway... hope that all is well and it sounds like some of you had a ball at the Melbourne Bloggers dinner... great to see these get togethers!! I have a indian curray simmering away for tea.. yum...
TFTD - You are braver then you think (Barbie)
TIAGF - The end of day light savings and a extra hour sleep this morning!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

What a huge bump on your boys head but kids will be kids hey :-) Well done on the loss and it sounds like things are going well!

Cinders said...

Glad you all enjoyed the concert and your trip to Melb. I'm also hanging for the Da Vinci code and I hope we aren't disappointed. I think they've played it smart castin Tom Hanks in the lead. Have a great week.

Leighanne said...

Ohh that bump looks nasty!!

Glad the kids had a great time - going on trains and trams is a big thrill for my boys too:)

Baby Bump Wanted said...

OUCH that looks sore. bet the poor little fella has a sore head.
another good loss,
know how you feel i feel like i never have time to blog
have a great week

Ails said...

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous and I can definitely see their resemblance to you! I haven't read Deception Point yet, still sitting on the bookshelf waiting for the day I finally pick it up. Loved reading DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons, so I, too, am eagerly awaiting the big movie release next month!! Btw, great weigh-in results! Looking forward to reading of your other adventures in the next few days! Have a great week Kirsty :)

Me said...

Sounds like you are busy busy busy so you will understand that, while I have been reading blogs, I haven't been commenting. Just wanted to say Hi - take care and have a great week !
Me