Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"how can I make my arse not look like mum's??"

That was the questions my little sister presented me with this morning after doing a pump class and catching sight of her arse in the mirrors...

My mum is small frame, big boobs (which Sal also got, but happy about that) and not arse.. flat as a pancake!

My answer to Sal was "not much" sure she can built muscle and make it tighter, but no exercise is going to defeat genetics! It would be like me wanted to look like Nicole Kidman, but genetically that is just not possible! My body is wider, she is taller..not gunna happen. Have to make the best body you can out of the one you have! a better you!

My new goal!

16% body fat!

i was reading a great article in W H & F about body builders, figure etc and they listed the body fat for each category. Sports model is 16%! So, I thought "Why not!"

I work so much better if I have something to work towards, so it is more muscle mass and reduce body fat further.

When I set my first ever goal to weigh 68kg i really didn't think that I would get there and I proved to myself that goals are achievable.. so is this one!

Heading away Fri, so back soon!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I've got the same body shape as your mum!

Tully said...

I am afflicted by the same flat arse . It just means the fat sits somehwere in a really unflattering place. Oh well, I guess that is what makes us interesting... It would be boring if we looked the same.

Jenny Schimak said...

16% body found - sounds awesome. I am sure you will reach that goal. After a week's indulgences, I am looking forward to my treadmill and consistent healthy eating. Thankfully the holiday was only for a week - not long enough to make too much damage.

Unknown said...

16% is an excellent body fat percentage. I bet you can do it. Show us pics!