Monday, September 15, 2008

ipod...

sitting here bopping to new tunes...

Who else has fallen in looovvvveeee with Women's Health?? New mag that has been out for about 6 months I guess.. like men's health.. but it's for chicks.. very cool and easy to read. They had a great article this month about how your tummy actually works..

Anyway..
they had lists of 'workout' songs for different workouts and I have just downloaded the 'running' songs... not that I am doing much running at the minute.. but maybe it is just the tunes to get me going..

If you want the list, let me know and I will post it!

I fav exercise at the moment is the grandstand stairs.. undercover and it shits the 14 year olds off who hide up there to smoke...

better go and bop through the dishes..

4 comments:

Cinders said...

I haven't seen the magazine, but thanks for the recommendation.

Zanna said...

Yes please - send me the list - anni.porter@gmail.com. Amazing how much easier exercise is with good music. Went to gym yesterday morning and instead of just V channel on the TV they had some older but much more upbeat stuff playing through the speakers - got up so much more speed on the cross trainer! Zxx

Little Fat Duck said...

Ive seen that around, will have to have squiz next time im in the newsagent! Can you please send me that list? catieboxall@hotmail.com
thanks :o)

Teehee at pissing off the smoking teens!

Tully said...

Yes I love WH! I got a subscription for my birthday last year. It is such a treat getting it in the mail.