Friday, September 12, 2008

Morning ride.....

I pinched my Mum's bike.. she has been away for ages and last weekend when I was in Horsham, I borrowed it. I have a bike, but it is too big for me and Jack has been riding it. Anyway.. mum's bike is newer and easier to ride. I would say cooler, but mum has one of those baskets on the back... that isn't cool.

The kids are all on 'big' bikes now (16 inch) and they move at a reasonable pace, so we have had a few family rides.

This morning, at 6, I rolled out of bed and rode for 8km.. felt the 'burn' and came home again. I needed my sunnies on the return trip cos the sun was just rising. I had on jack's ipod and was in my own world for 40 mins.. great way to start the day!

Tomorrow, we have to take one of our tractors into town (been sold for upgrade) and then i think Jack and I are going to ride into town.
Will let you know if we do and how we get on..

Make the most of the sunshine and do some outside exercise!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I love the feeling of riding my bike. So free and fast and the fresh air and the spped going downhill, is amazing. It's great you enjoyed your ride :)

Zanna said...

Wondering how your 'bot' is after the ride into town! But you're right it's so good to get outside and enjoy the sunshine - we're kinda lucky here since the sun shines most of the time. Have a great weekend Z xx

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you